FREE LANCE INTERIOR DESIGNER I Milan I Italy
Project management of interior design turnkey:
SALVATORI stone innovation I Architectural Sales Associate I Milan I Italy
Develop new and potential clients with Architecture and Interior Designer firm in North Italy with a concentration in Milan area.
· Responsible for creating, building and specifying new business relationships
· Maintain relationship with existing client contacts including office visits and presentations.
· Close deals by thoroughly following up with clients.
· Manage projects from inception to completion and act as a single point of contact for our client, providing design and technical assistance.
· Update the CRM software with clients/projects.
· Conception and organization of events for marketing the company within high-end built environment.
· Manage follow-up leads and new areas of potential business.
M MOSER Associates I Project Manager I Shanghai I China
Work space design from inside-out. Design of new integrated solution for architecture and interior design for new office buildings, R&D, multifunctional and logistics centers in mainland china.
· Design strategies conception and design development together with other professionals such as strategic planner, mechanical engineers and LEED team.
· Editing of technical and promotional presentations for marketing purposes.
· Attending meetings with clients for presentations of the projects.
ARATA ISOZAKI Associates I Interior Designer I Shanghai I China
Concept design conceiving and design development for the interiors of the Himalayas Art Museum in Shanghai.
· Concept design development
· Editing executive drawings
· Materials and products selection
MOA - Mario Occhiuto Architecture I Project Manager I Beijing
Responsible for the artistic supervision and coordination of the construction of the 4C building "China Convention Compliance Center": a 30,000 square meters office building financed by the Italian Ministry of the Environment to host the Chinese Ministry of Environment offices, designed according to sustainable architecture parameters.
· Coordination between Chinese design team and Italian design team to complete Executive drawings
· Construction works’ supervision
· Design development supervision
· Communication between Italian architects and local client through design and construction phases
· Suppliers and materials selection
· Management of ordinary / extraordinary variations and editing of new construction details
· Meeting with new clients in China for the definition and developments of new projects
· Set up of the Beijing's office, staff recruiting and management
Dedo Design I Shanghai I Junior Architect
Concept design conceiving, editing of schematic design drawings for interior and architecture projects, assisting senior architects during construction works supervision.
BOERI studio I training I Milan I Italy